We have created a couple tools to make developing hardware with our modules easier.
The Mod-EVAL board gives access to all the interfaces our modules provide.
- I²C through a qwiic connector with 4k7 pullups pre-installed
- UART through the standard TX/RX pins
- USB through a Micro-B cable
- BNC bulkhead connector for probes
- 1-Wire temperature sensor with a 4k7 pullup pre-installed
- All 4 module PROBE_X pins
- Extra power and ground pins
All interfaces are available simultaneously, so debugging is made easier.
The EVAL_ISO board allows an isolation board to be used and tested.
- Disconnectable pullups for I²C
- Adjustable enable pin
The typical setup would involve:
- place a module in the header
- if the EVAL_ISO board is going to be used, connect the IN side to a controlling device, then connect OUT to the Mod-EVAL board. This only works for I²C and UART.
- Power the device through the connected interface and test through the controlling device.