- water quality and environmental sensors
- compact, affordable, self-isolated I2C devices
- industry and developer friendly
- QWIIC/STEMMA QT connections
- libraries for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- custom work available
Read more about each measurement
Are you a company interested in custom work or volume pricing?
Talk to us on Slack.
Ever want to make a hydroponic monitor? Something to track the nutrient solution and pH? You probably saw how much water sensors cost. If you are like us, you may have thought Why?. Why turned into I'll just make it myself. And that's where μFire LLC came from.